Friday, October 16, 2009

5.00 a.m

5.00 a.m
I was woke up by a sudden gush of wind.
The wind was harsh but also slow.
Sending me to a slight shiver.
I was shivering,
But,
A cold sweat run down my head.
5.13 a.m
In dark, i stand still.
The wind swept away the sleep.
Its so queit.
No usual sound of cricket.
5.30 a.m
The heart beating so fast.
I can almost hear it.
If its another creature,
I think it would rip apart my chest.
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
5.45 a.m
The wind suddenly died.
Then, the most beautiful voice i ever heard sang a melodious word.
A language i never heard of.
So strange, but so exquisite.
A serenade to a suffering and confuse soul.
Like a wind, my heart beat slow down.
The melodious word feel so peaceful.
God
is that what i've been looking for all this time?
You?
Yes, yes!!
Its you..
Now i found You, God..
I'm coming God, i'm coming..
Your humble servant coming..

P/S: sorry if the are mistake. I'm on rush. Can't find Mr. D too..

No comments: